Illustration & Character Design
Take a look at our 'Character design' section here.
In addition to 2D animation Mark Mason produces illustration and character design in a range of styles from classic and contemporary cartoon characters designed for animation and commercial promotion to more traditional illustrative work in mixed media or digital mediums for children's book illustration.
Black and white or colour, Beatrix Potter or Retro 1950's. Whatever your character design or cartoon illustration requirement, please browse through our illustrations and contact us if you require any further information.
Take a look at our character design here.
Jumpin Jupiter (Click for large image) more
Sherlock (Click for large image)
Secret Hamster (Click image for gallery)
Shelly Duckling (Click image for gallery)
The Flying Kitten (Click image for gallery)
Granny's Teddy (Click image for gallery)
Self publicity illustration
Cartoon Character Design
- Cartoon characters are instantly recognisable.
- Cartoon characters increase brand awareness.
- The design of a cartoon character can be easily targetted, let's say, a particular age group.
- Huge potential for humour - a primary method of communicating ideas.
- In comparison with the use of an actor, cartoon characters never age, have super-human abilities and will never demand a pay rise!
Mark Mason Animation is well placed within the animation industry to provide a cartoon character to perfectly meet your needs. Character clients include:-
- United Utilities
- Fox's Farm Fresh Deliveries
- Glynn Webb
- Charlie Browns
- Wade Ceramics
- Channel 4 Cricket
Edgar Allen Crow
Rosie & Rhona
CGI character design
Park character design
Frank Fish model sheet
Commercial character model sheet
Rocket Pig character model sheet